viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

My Biography.

My name is Felipe Díaz. I was born in Santiago in a glorious year for my country ¿Why? Because I 2 was born. Of course: 1992 (It´s a joke. I´m not so Narcissism to write this seriously) I´m the first child of my parents, and I have a little sister.

In high school I studied in Instituto Nacional, and I graduated in the 2009. After that, I managed to get into Universidad de Chile, in the PAB (Programa Académico de Bachillerato, in Spanish) where I was two years. This place was very important for me because I grew so much. When I entered in Bachillerato I had no idea what to study. But with time and a lot of readings, I could find my career: Psychology. 

So, in 2011 I graduated on Bachillerato, and in this year I could take classes in Facso until today. Also, in Bachillerato I learned so much about very different interesting topics, like Literature. So, since 2011 I attended literature classes with the same teacher I had in Bachillerato. I’m also a Christian, and I studied theology in a center of theological studies, in my church.


Since I was a child (eight years) I play table tennis, and play guitar in the church. These are two of my favorites hobbies. I also love spending my time talking with my friends and brothers.

5 comentarios:

  1. Your biography is very cool, i would like to play guitar one day too :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that your biography is very funny, I like very much the joke about your born.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. your biography is great, also I like play the guitar :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Your biography is very interesting, I believe that study psychology is a good option. I like play table tennis too :P

    ResponderBorrar