viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

I´d like to visit a country very beautiful because this has a big culture behind this: France. The reasons to visit this country are for academic reasons, principally: in France there are the best universities for psychoanalysis studies, one of the lines in psychology what I´d like to study deeply. Also, the French language is so beautiful for me; the poetry development in this country is very abundant and rich, and in the French language there are many important poets for the poetry of XX century, like Baudeleaire or Rimbaud, for example. Also, in France has too many monuments very famous which I’d like to visit too, like Eiffel Tower. Another reason to visit France (or any country in Europe really; but my heart says France more strongly) is that all the countries of Europe are so close one another: so, I can visit Italy also, or Germany.

Definitely, I´d like visit France for his language and his culture (something very linked to another).

 

7 comentarios:

  1. will you practice your ping pong at France?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. France must be beautiful, and the language is very nice

    ResponderBorrar
  3. People say that Paris is the city of love. It would be fantastic to check that no?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. People say that Paris is the city of love. It would be fantastic to check that no?

    ResponderBorrar
  5. any interest in the contryside, it must be beautiful too. You could compare the wines.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I hope you can visit before to die Tata :c jajaja just kidding, I love you my friend

    ResponderBorrar