viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

My experiencie using a blog.

First, I had some repulse to use a blog, because I think I did´t have nothing good to say; also, when I have one good idea, or I need say something, publishing it´s not the way to express that. So, I arrived with a prejudice to this activity.

But then, when I started to write about the activities, I think that is a good exercise to learn to express in written form some assessment about general topics of my life, and what I think about different situations. This is important for my learning process because compels me to think in English, and form a phrase with these notion.

However, I think that it would be more productive to write about topics that are in order, or in the same line with the topics that we talk in class. Por example, in some classes we talked about gender and stereotypes, and then, in the blog, we had  to write about music, or something else. So, I think that the topics should be more coherence.

In the future I think that I will not use my blog, because I use facebook a lot, and I did not like the format of blogger, but I will see, perhaps later, when the time walk against me, getting old and nostalgic, I will open this blog and I will remember my goods years (228).

5 comentarios:

  1. I had many prejudice about this activity too, but I learned vocabulary and some of grammar. It was a good learning

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You really think this will continue available when we were old? hahahaha
    I had some prejudices too, but it result to be very fun actually

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Would be funny read all the things we wrote in blogs when we getting older ahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I only could say: Dead to facebook!

    ResponderBorrar