viernes, 20 de junio de 2014

J-O Waldner (1965-)

This is my hero !!! Jan Ove Waldner it´s a good tenis table player. No. I lie. He´s the best table tennis player of all the times according to most of people who play this sport. This guy is Swedish, and begun to play table tennis when he was 6 years; then, he was Swedish selected when he was a teenager. He was the first to accomplish a complete game in all of the lines of the table, he made a game very versatile an attractive. For these reason he is admired for the Chinese players, an icon for the European players.

I admire these guy because I have never seen another player play like J-O. And seriously I doubt I could see any time someone play like him; he was a World Champion in five times, European Champion in seven times, Champion of the World Cup in two times, Champion of the Olympic Games (participating in five times) and seven times top 12 European Champion.


But, beyond the titles, I see J-O in videos when I started playing Table Tennis, and he was my example of game and tactics.

1 comentario:

  1. i Dont know much about tennis table, however, it seems a very difficult sport and it's nice to practice. Cheers !!

    ResponderBorrar