viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

That´s my song.



I think I haven´t a favorite song. I could have favorite singers, or favorite bands of music. For example, I love so much Silvio Rodríguez, Víctor Jara, y Violeta Parra. I love so much the "Trova", witch a type of music what I love so much. Also, the classic music is too great for me. Authors like Bach, or Mahler, or Beethoven are so great and so important in music in general. But with the musical work, the piece or oeuvre it´s different to me, because the songs are like my friends which ones are "my favorites friends". I can't do that; with the songs I have a relationship, a deal. So, for me, makes no sense make a ranking with my "musical friends".

In this sense, I think there's a song that always challenges me, and always excites me because it takes an important part of my life. This song was written by John Newton, and is called "Amazing Grace", and begins:
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
For the Christian people this song is a lifestyle, and report how God saved us of our sins, and how the Lord cares for us only by grace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogxLNlgKM8c

3 comentarios:

  1. The letter of songs is wonderfull, really nice, I dont know this song but I really liked listening :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I´m a Christian person, but I don't know a lot christian songs. Now, that I meet this song,
    I'm learning it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. nice song! I had listened to it before but I had not payed much attention to the lyrics. I had no idea it was about God

    ResponderBorrar