miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

About my favorite film.
Since I can remember, until today, I love movies. And I like all kinds: drama, suspense, and so on. Despite that, I've noticed that instead of preferring certain kind, I have come to the conclusion that art can play in any type of movie; I have good memories of action movies, as good times in comedy films.
It could mean that my favorite director is Ingmar Bergman. Ever since I saw "The Last Seal", I was delighted. Since then I have searched for more films of him, and I liked them all, without exception –even though I have not seem them all-. Also, I consider that Tarantino has really good movies too.

I think I have not identified with any film character, and none has inspired me, but there are many that have impacted me, and I still remember them. An example of that would be The Death in The Seventh Seal.
Lately I have not seen movies because I have no time, and I think the last movie I saw was Pulp Fiction, which I recommend for its great dialogue, and for being a classic film.

2 comentarios:

  1. The Last Seal is a great film, but I have difficulty when I went to understand it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I dont see "the last seal" but for your description i think that I want to see the movie!

    ResponderBorrar