viernes, 16 de mayo de 2014

The Corpus Delicti

The picture you are seeing brings me good memories. In it I can see all the intimacy, and the dynamics that I had in the middle room with my teammates. If you are careful, you will see that many friends are cheating, other very concentrated (like me) and others posing for the picture.
This image was collected while we took a PSU test at the Andrés Bello University, where the preuniversitario was.
For when we were starting to take the test, a photographer came to the door, and asked the teacher if he could take a picture. He accepted. And we, as we knew he would take a photo, we stayed quiet for a while, carefully, watching our tests. But the cameraman did not take any photo at first. Then, before the relaxation, we began to be how we really were. Began to cheat, talk, etc, and then, right there, the photographer ¡PUM! He took the picture.

These was in 2009, and brings back fond memories of fellowship and jokes, and football games at break time, and I did not notice the immense panorama that would come forward: the University, and one life, every day, without my classmates.


6 comentarios:

  1. jajajajaja so funny your picture also your face in it you be a model, no just kidding

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You are a famous person, and have a intellectual face.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You had a really concentration face jaja I have funny memories of PSU too. I hope find you when you're studying with the same face in the university :P bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hahaahhaha Grampa you're a real nerd

    ResponderBorrar
  5. is very fanny, the photo is very good

    ResponderBorrar
  6. oh my good! you are so popular! ajajajaj you look so joung and concentrate!

    ResponderBorrar