viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

¿2015? :c

I´ve had better years than this, but also this year 2015 has been good to me in some academic topics: I´ve done lot of assistantships at Facso (in the subject of General Psychology, Personality and Psychological Theories and Systems), in “Universidad Del Desarrollo” (subject of Chilean Poetry) and as a Tutor in Bachillerato. Also, in the church I´ve made a lot of works: in Christian´s Camps I´ve been biblical counselor in summer and I´ve worked in the music´s department of my church, every Saturday and Sunday; I´ve been in a biblical institute to learn Theology and teach, in the church, my brothers and sisters. Lastly, I´ve been attending a poetry workshop every Monday; there we have read lot of authors and lot of poems, since Baudelaire to Fernando Pessoa.
Well: in general, my life is so stressful for all the things I do. Therefore, my leisure time is so important for me: I play table tennis since I was eight years, and I love playing it. It relaxes me and I enjoy so much laughing and joking with my friends and other players. Also I take my time with my friends and colleagues in my career to know them and share experiences and readings.

Next year, I will do my training and my last courses at Facso, and maybe the year 2016 will be worse than 2015 for all the different (and new) things that I will do. This is my highest challenge in my career, and I hope to do it well.

2 comentarios: