viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Summer time?



Summer plans? Sincerely I´m not a person that has so many options to go on vacations in summer. Generally, my summer plans are looking for movie with my little sister, read many novels, find a part time job  and sleep. Yes: especially sleep. Sleep ten hours at least.
Normally, I usually go to the beach in summer with my family to my uncle´s house in Algarrobo; what I normally do in this place is … sleep. Well, also I go swimming in the beach and play cards with my cousins, play videogames and talk a lot about life. BUT what I usually do the most  is sleep. Sleep deeply.
I believe that is possible because I work so hard during the year: I must study and read a lot, and spend all my day at the university, talking with teachers and different students; making classes or exposing texts in study groups.
So, the summer to me is a possibility to recharge my energies and start the academic year optimally.
But, lately, I have worked at different Christian camps. Last summer I worked in two camps as a biblical counselor: One in Pirque and the another in Lican Ray. I was two weeks in each one, and the experience was amazing (althought so much exhausting!); and was amazing because I learned so much of my Christian life and the life of different people.

So, finally, I think that probably I´ll work again in a camp but, maybe, only one week in Pirque and another in Lican.




8 comentarios: