viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

jijijí :)

My experience in this class has been enriching and so nice! For me, sincerely, the English is not my favorite subject since school, but in this semester I have been able to know my mistakes when I talk, and I have learned so much talking with my partners. Also, the conversations have been so funny and interesting along the semester.
I think the great responsible of this situation is the teacher, because he encourages us to speak about different topics: drugs, studies, money, vegetables, love, job, sex, and so on (that is to say, life itself). Those conversations have been so interesting, because this makes us deviate from any pattern we have in our minds: move from one topic to another, making us improvise. Also, Álvaro has been so attentive to our concerns, and SO funny.
On the other hand, writing blogs have been a great exercise for me. When I started to write about the activities, I think that is a good exercise to learn to express in written form some assessment about general topics of my life, and what I think about different situations. This is important for my learning process because it compels me to think in English, and form a phrase with these notion.
Finally, I hope to pass this course because if I don´t get it, I will not be able go out from this university!! (haha).


(Please, do not forget to comment my blog. I´m alone :c)

8 comentarios: